High Quality Outdoor Wooden Lawn Garden Lamp S5031-500 Supply to Toronto
High Quality Outdoor Wooden Lawn Garden Lamp S5031-500 Supply to Toronto Detail:
Product detail pictures:
We know that we only thrive if we could guarantee our combined selling price competiveness and good quality advantageous at the same time for High Quality Outdoor Wooden Lawn Garden Lamp S5031-500 Supply to Toronto, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Swaziland , Slovak Republic , Mexico , We focus on providing service for our clients as a key element in strengthening our long-term relationships. Our continual availability of high grade merchandise in combination with our excellent pre-sale and after-sales service ensures strong competitiveness in an increasingly globalized market. We're willing to cooperate with business friends from at home and abroad and create a great future together.
I put together a shufflebot costume for halloween this year (LMFAO robot head guy)… I wanted to add to the costume since I’d be out and about and doing alot of shuffling – what better way than some LED shoes that light up when I step/dance.
This was my take on this. There are a bunch of ways to do it I’m sure, but this cost me about $11 total, and worked (still works) really well. I’ll add a parts list and some written instructions to this when I get a chance.
Note: I chose to put my battery on the tongue b/c that’s the only place it would fit. If you have shoes you want to cut up or maybe they have a big tongue near the top flap… you might be able to hide the wires better. Since this was for halloween, i didn’t need to hide the wires. It’s all your preference. Good luck!
1. Shoes – pick whatever, but make sure that the sides of the soles are flat enough and wide enough to apply the LED material to. The LED strips are just under .5″ wide.
2. Battery with connector – you can get these online or at Fry’s or Radio Shack or any electronics place. You need 9-12V with 2-3A to get it to work. There are likely some battery solutions out there that would let you hide the battery better. Seek and ye shall find!
3. LED’s – I like the RGB LEDs. You need to get the kind that are adhesive backed and flexible. I got mine from this site.
http://www.usledsupply.com/shop/led-rope-lights/rgb-full-color-strips/all-rgb-strips.html – get the kind with pre-soldered wire on at least one end.
If you want to use one color LED’s that’s fine too.. just poke around on the site.
I would measure my shoe to see how much LED material you need. I only went around the heel, but you could go around the entire shoe if you wanted.
They also make standard and high output. High output isn’t any brighter, there are just more LEDs. One of my shoes was high, one was standard. You can’t really tell that much difference.
4. Conductive Copper BB’s. I used 1/16″ diameter copper balls I found on a website called McMaster-Carr. You can really use anything that is conductive. Aluminum would work well too.
5. Pen cap or something you can use to contain your conductive material and support the wires – 4 wires if you used RGB LEDs or 2 wires if you choose to use the single color ones.
6. Electrical tape, glue, zip ties – you’ll use this to secure the wires and tape everything together, as well as attach it all to the tongue of the shoe.
7. Spade connector or switch inline with the positive lead so you can cut the power when not using it.
NEW: “Evans Wall Light Delightfull”
Pastorius Floor Lamp Ã¢ÂÂº https://goo.gl/PD1pmx
Ã¢ÂÂºDon’t forget to visit us at: https://goo.gl/biqAk5
Pastorius is a sophisticated and highly functional piece with two distinct diffusers that can be lit alternatively. Pure vintage. Its structure is made in brass and the lampshades in aluminium and acrylic.
Delightfull on Facebook: https://goo.gl/nclR36
Delightfull on Twitter: https://goo.gl/wYjWGL
Delightfull on Pinterest: https://goo.gl/U6uby5
Delightfull on Instagram: https://goo.gl/BHmx7J
Delightfull on LinkedIn: https://goo.gl/Opkz8a
Delightfull on Behance: https://goo.gl/kXrvxK
Delightfull on Google+: https://goo.gl/cWz5v0
By Carlos 2016-6-08 15:58
The product classification is very detailed that can be very accurate to meet our demand, a professional wholesaler.
By Louis 2016-11-11 13:14