Factory For STAINLESS STEEL LAWN LAMP STAINLESS STEEL WALL LAMP spot lamp S658 for Jakarta Importers
Factory For STAINLESS STEEL LAWN LAMP STAINLESS STEEL WALL LAMP spot lamp S658 for Jakarta Importers Detail:
Product detail pictures:
owing to excellent provider, a variety of top of the range items, competitive prices and efficient delivery, we appreciate a great status among our prospects. We are an energetic firm with wide market for Factory For STAINLESS STEEL LAWN LAMP STAINLESS STEEL WALL LAMP spot lamp S658 for Jakarta Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Qatar , Montreal , Antigua and Barbuda , Our company always concentrate on the development of the international market. We have now a lot of customers in Russia , European countries, the USA, the Middle East countries and Africa countries. We always follow that quality is foundation while service is guarantee to meet all customers.
For schematic email me at atheistic8(at)gmail.com .
This is actually quite easy to make so long as you can get hold of acrylic / perspex blocks reasonably cheap.
1. Arduino Uno R3.
2. 4 x 12 pixel WS2812B addressable LED strips from ebay in parallel attached via 200 ohm resistor to pin 6 to limit current.
3. Adafruit max 9814 autogain mic attached to pin A0 https://www.adafruit.com/product/1713
4. 24 x Perspex / acrylic blocks in 2 x 12 sets held together with threaded rods and nuts (each set of 12 has 2 LED strips hotglued to the back so that they light up the blocks).
5. A 60cm x 40cm stainless steel shelf to sit the blocks on and reflect the light back.
6. Powered by 12000mAh External Battery Pack (PowerGen Power Bank Backup USB 5v Charger) with 1000uf electrolytic capacitor across +ve / -ve to protect strips when powering up. This avoids using a mains adapter and needing to be near a socket.
I learned how to edit and write the code for this with Programming Electronics Academy – I really recommend this course. I have been playing around with the Arduino for a couple of years but could never really get the hang of coding until I did the course. https://programmingelectronics.com/ Michael James is an excellent teacher and there is a free version if you want to sample it first (check out his youtube videos here https://www.youtube.com/user/OSHJunkies ). I don’t claim to be a coder and this is not the most elegant code you will find but it works.
a. The code uses the adafruit neopixel library https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-neopixel-uberguide/overview
b. The first part of the code is Adafruit’s own mic code which calibrates the sound level so that whether you’re using a big speaker or, as in the video, a tiny ipad speaker, the mic remains sensitive.
c. The second part of the code maps the sound level onto 12 if statements so that when quiet it idles with the neopixel library rainbow but then as the sound level gets higher more effects are triggered.
d. Within each if statement I have then included a random() function so that the display stays interesting.
e. You can edit each individual strip pixel to create patterns in an infinite variety of ways and using the random () function you can keep on building so you never get bored.
f. The code works best with music with a wide dynamic range (soft and loud parts).
Code can be downloaded here: http://textuploader.com/5bf3a
Music – Pet Shop Boys, Go West
By Diana 2015-10-12 14:03
This is a very professional and honest Chinese supplier, from now on we fell in love with the Chinese manufacturing.
By Sharon 2016-10-25 18:05